AustmineNZ promotes the global advancement of technology and innovation in mining and resources and particularly supports the Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) sector.
The NZ branch of Austmine, AustmineNZ, operates under an agreement with Austmine whereby NZ members get the same benefits as their Australian counterparts.
AustmineNZ members can connect with global mining opportunities through worldwide networks at Austmine events, seminars and workshops, national and international exhibitions and conferences and mining missions.
BENEFITS, PRODUCTS & SERVICES
In joining AustmineNZ, you or your company will help promote the NZ resource sector, and in so doing, reap the benefits of improvements for the sector.
You will have access to the following benefits plus others that Straterra might provide from time to time:
- Austmine Directory: Austmine’s annual directory has become an essential reference for mining executives, procurement offices and purchasing divisions. Printed annually (3000 copies) and also maintained online, it is the prime reference for mining executives around the world.
- Networking Seminars: staged on a regular basis around New Zealand and Australia, providing excellent opportunities to showcase products and services and also to build networks.
- International Exhibitions: members have the opportunity to exhibit at key shows (e.g. MineEXPO, Mining World Central Asia, Mining World Russia, Austmine 2015).
- Austmine Conference: Mining Innovation - Staged every 2 years, the Austmine Conference and Exhibition is a much anticipated industry event attracting a range of mining companies, METS suppliers and international visitors to discuss the latest trends in mining technology and innovation. Austmine 2015 will be held in Brisbane.
- Mining Missions: participate in mine site visits to first-hand experience the market, project opportunities and local mining companies.
- Connect to mining companies: providing preferred access to key contacts at major international miners.
- Advertising: opportunity to advertise on the Austmine website, newsletters and at events via sponsorship.
- Support: on-going cooperation with agencies to raise funding to subsidise members’ activities.
- Global Mining Opportunities: Austmine proactively seeks out information on the latest developments in offshore markets, new mine developments and industry trends through government allies, an active programme of trade missions, meetings with mining companies to learn about their offshore expansion plans, and collating and linking to a range of secondary sources.
- Promoting New Zealand METS Internationally: Austmine is well recognised and respected, and as such attracts a high level of attention when involved in offshore promotions.
- Government Linkages and Representation: AustmineNZ represents the METS sector to Government, to ensure that members can remain viable and competitive and have the best opportunity possible to succeed.
HOW TO JOIN AUSTMINENZ
If you are serious about increasing your business exposure in the international mining community – become a member of AustmineNZ and be part of Australasia’s premiere METS industry association.
If you are a METS sector business in the supply chain that includes exploration, engineering, minerals processing, environmental management, mine safety, R&D or training then a corporate Austmine membership is for you.
To apply, please contact Straterra's Membership and Events Manager Jodi Turton.